I had this semi-decent post about what we're doing with our photography when my firefox crashed and didn't save my entry. So for about a week I've been struggling to say what I had written before. I figure if I just write whatever is coming to my mind right now, the trepidation of writing a first entry will diminish and all of my creativity can come back in my next post. Though, I doubt it.
Basically, we've decided to have a fresh start. We were caught up in the world of clubs, raves, dancers, models, and glamour. I had fun doing it, but it always felt like something was missing. I guess it lacked something real.
Nothing beats a good story, a real, true, heartfelt story. I love a great love story and I would love to capture that in photos. Photos that show pieces of a story that could tell itself. I can't wait to get it started
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment